Join Molly’s 2021 Euros Predictor league on @Superbru!
Win great prizes!
1st place – $200 Gift Card & Bragging Rights.
2nd place – $100 Gift Card & a feeling that you were so close.
You can find our pool here:
or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:
- Tie-breaking- If players have the same score total, rank is determined by the higher number of correct match outcomes predicted (right winner or draw regardless of score), then higher number of exact scores, higher number of close scores and finally lower total closeness. Note that it’s not your total exact or close points that counts, it is how many instances of exact or close picks you have: so an exact counts as 1, not 3. Players still matching are tied for rank.
Better late than never.
The 2020 Euro tournament gets underway a year late in Rome on June 11th 2021 and runs through to Sunday July 11th, with the final at Wembley Stadium, London. Twenty-four teams will be play 51 matches in 12 cities.
The groups & Fixtures –
- Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales
- Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland
- Group C: Ukraine, Netherlands, Austria, North Macedonia
- Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Scotland
- Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia
- Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Hungary